Make An Entrance Grand with Pilaster Kits
First Impressions Start At The Door
Pilaster Kit Used with 6" and 9" Headers
Exterior pilaster kits are the centerpiece of your homes entrance, highlighting the beauty of the door and setting the tone for the home. It’s a practical, easy-to-install upgrade that makes a bigger statement than you’d expect and will help differentiate your homes from the rest.
Use the pilaster kit with 6" or 9" headers to create an attractive finished look for door openings as tall as 8-1/2 feet.
- Two pilasters with bases
- Two bottom corners with bases
- Two transition tops
- Four transition clips
- Mounting fasteners
- 001, 002, 004, 008, 009, 010, 018, 023, 027, 028, 034, 036, 078, 117, 122, 123, 166, 167 and paintable (030).
- Standard and specialty header widths can be combined to reach the
- 25 piece minimum for any color outside of the stock program.
- Header styles (6″ Flat, 6″ Dentil, 9″Flat and 9″ Dentil) cannot be combined to reach the 25 piece minimum.
- Non-stock colors have a 4 week lead time, are non-cancelable and nonreturnable.
- 9″ flat panel header in 128″ width, specialty widths over 144″ and headers with end caps over 73″ are only available in White (001), Bright White (117), White (123) and Paintable (030).
Don’t Forget The Garage DoorsPilaster kits can be used on most entrances including garage doors. Just choose the right size header to turn a boring door into an exciting feature that elevates the look of your homes.
Garage Door Header Options Include:
- 6″ header available up to 144″ in Classic Dentil Profile
- 9″ header available up to 256″ Flat Panel Profile
Common Door Sizes:
- 51-1/2″ Header for 32″ door
- 55-1/2″ Header for 36″ door
- 139-1/2″ for 10′ door
- 211-1/2″ Header for 16′ door
(Dimensions assume 4″ for brickmold, 14″ for pilasters and 1-1/2″ for transition pieces)
Note: Headers with welded-on end caps require modification in the field to fit flush with the Pilaster.
The Right Color To ComplementFind the perfect color to match or contrast your front door. Download Color Program.
The Simple Solution To Help Keep Water Out – J-Channel Back Plates
J-Channel Back Plates provide a flat mounting surface for headers and pilasters and helps shed water. Header Back Plates are available for both standard and custom window headers. Pilaster Back Plates are 96″ in length by 3/4″ and can be cut to desired sizes.
Back Plates must be ordered and shipped separately and are available in white (001) and paintable (030) only.
Mix And Match For The Complete Look
Pilaster Kits were made to be paired with our Flat Panel and Dentil Headers. Choose from 6” or 9” to create a look that will turn heads.
Explore Flat Panel Headers
Explore Classic Dentil Headers
Explore New Ideas
Visit the Idea Gallery to see prime examples of how you can incorporate Pilaster Kits and Headers in your next build.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mid-America pilasters and window headers are built so tough, we back them with our industry-leading warranty.
Start With a Plan in CAD
Download CADdetails files Mid-America Pilasters and Headers to bring your vision to life.